Monday, June 21, 2010

Vacation Yoing


Yo wud up ma peeps!! its the captain here celebrating SUMMER VACATION!! I'm in California right now for my vacation! I was in South Dakota a couple of days ago at Mt. Rushmore when I decided to pull out my Yomega Kerrari! That's right, I got a Kerrari! So i was showin' off and turns out, i can make a little money with this! Some lady gave me $1.00 for my beast skills! So for this vacation, i can use this scenery for my yo-yoing purposes! I will b making my Yomega Funfest on youtube right in front of the Grand Canyon! Now, I know what you're thinking, O MY GOSH!! HOLY CRUD! THAT IS SO FLIPPING AWESOME!! Believe me, I know! I will post when that is on youtube and what the title of my video is! for now keep on throwin' and NO duncan!!

No comments:

Post a Comment